Two strengths I have around Organization are…
– I make sure I put my homework in my agenda when I get it, so I remember to do it at home.
– I do my bag the night before so I don’t forget anything.
Two areas for growth are…
– I should developed time management and do the homework at a specific time.
– I could also organise my iPad and put apps into folders.
One goal I have for the next six weeks is…
– Organize my iPad a bit more.
The first thing that really stood out to me was making sure I don’t spend to much time on the iPad so I am balanced.
The second thing that stood out to me was to make sure you don’t share any private information.
The third thing was to not to comment bad things on the Internet.
Photo accredited to: http://backtowellness.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/work-life-balance.jpg
What are some ways that you will commit to staying balanced this year?
I will try and limit my time on electronic devices and commit to stay on a balance. I will make sure I make time for the things that are more important to my life.
How do you stay balanced?
I will put a timer on my electronic device and when it rings I will do some out door activity or read. I will also make a list of things I need to accomplish this every week. For example writing to a friend who lives in my home country. I will tick the things I did when I finished it. This will help me organise myself.